Gluten-Free Desserts Recipes and Cookbook
for Celiac Disease and Wheat-Free Diet
Full Color Wheat-Free & Gluten-Free Recipes Book
We publish the definitive cookbook of gourmet gluten-free dessert recipes!
Learn how to bake incredible gluten free desserts with fabulous taste and texture — restaurant & bakery quality gourmet desserts that you can bake at home. Stop worrying about what to bake for that next birthday party, holiday, or dinner event. You can create wonderful GF desserts that belong right there beside all those "real" desserts you so wish you or your loved ones could eat.
Our Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook features spectacular recipes that show you how to eliminate gluten from your diet while still enjoying great classic desserts! The simple-to-follow recipes also include pictures of actual finished desserts baked according to each recipe. The book is available in Print or Electronic version (see Retailers Page for details).
GF Dessert Recipes categories include: Cakes, Tortes, Cookies, Bars, Brownies, Biscotti, Pies, Tarts, Soufflé, Flan and others (even Gluten-free Cream Puffs!).
Unique to our Gluten Free Dessert Recipes Cookbook
Full-Color photograph of every freshly-baked delectable dessert recipe —
like this Gluten-Free Boston Cream Pie —
you see exactly what each recipe produces with such detail you can almost taste it!
- Our desserts were tested on the entire population (not just Celiacs) for an accurate comparison of our GF desserts to the "real" thing (i.e., not just to GF desserts).
- Our gluten-free Carrot Cake won FIRST PLACE in cake-baking contest — even against "normal" cakes!
- Our taste-testers overwhelmingly consider our gluten free desserts bakery / restaurant quality.
- No gums added to any recipes — no Guar, Xanthan, or other added Gums. You can add gums if you wish, but our gluten free recipes are wonderful without them.
- Our scrumptious gluten free desserts use rather easy to acquire ingredients, like Rice Flours, CornStarch, Nut Meals, Tapioca Starch, Buckwheat, Amaranth, and Sorghum. If you can not find an ingredient, we will gladly try to help you.
- This book covers a wide range of desserts and gives you many great, simple to make recipes that show you how to avoid gluten while having the desserts you crave most.
Gluten Free Diet Recipes
Our recipes are all:
- Celiac Safe / Celiac Diet Friendly
- Wheat-Free / Wheat Intolerance Safe
- Gluten-Free / GlutenFree
- Without Gluten / No Gluten
- i.e., Libre de Gluten / Sin-Gluten / Sans-Gluten / Sem-Gluten / Glutenfrei / Senza Glutine / Glutenvrij
- BONUS: also NO SOY (SOY FREE)
Versatile high-quality recipes:
- Our gluten free recipe books have been developed to address the needs of Celiac and Wheat-Free individuals of all ages (including gluten-free diets for autistic children or kids exhibiting signs of autism).
- Desserts that are as good as, or better than, the wheat-containing versions prevalent in our society.
- Our recipes accommodate people with little baking experience. Many recipes are as simple as mixing ingredients together using a mixer.
- Our recipes are a perfect resource for anyone, even restaurants and businesses, that prepare and serve food to wheat-intolerant or celiac persons or groups!
- You get a wonderful collection of glutenfree and wheatfree recipes to bake as-is or to extend with flavorful variations.
- Even if you do not have Celiac Disease, this is a great way to reduce your gluten intake. Reducing gluten in your diet may offer health benefits such as easier digestion.
Wide Selection of Gourmet Quality Dessert Recipes
Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Desserts of all kinds...
Incredible Gluten-Free Cakes and Tortes — like this fabulous Chocolate Gluten-Free Birthday Cake
that you can bake at home to surprise your GF loved ones with;
- Pies and Tarts;
- Gluten-Free Cookies, Biscotti, and Brownies;
- Breads (dessert breads; i.e., sweeter varieties of breads; like chocolate zucchini, lemon poppy seed, ginger bread...);
- Souffle', Flan, Custard, and related;
- Other various Gluten Free desserts (like Gluten-Free Cream Puffs);
RECIPES FEATURED IN OUR GOURMET DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
- Carrot Cake Recipe — fabulous!!
- Chocolate Ganache Cake — a favorite gluten-free birthday cake!
- Tiramisu — amazing, yet Celiac-safe!
- Chocolate Layer Cake — another wonderful gluten-free birthday cake!
- Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Cheesecake — thick, rich, and chocolate galore!
- Potato Citrus Nut Cake
- Turtle Cheesecake — caramel anyone?
- Black Forest Bundt Cake — yummy!
- Boston Cream Pie — a delicious cake with custard filling
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake — a real crowd-pleaser
- Yellow Cake — a wonderful gluten-free birthday cake for those who do not prefer chocolate
- Coconut Dream Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Cinnamon Crust
- Almond Cake
- Date-Nut Cake — moistness abounds
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cream Cake
- Chocolate Almond Buckwheat Torte — as seen on the book cover
- Cappuccino Cheesecake — coffee/chocolate/etc; fabulous!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes — berries and chocolate go so well together.
- Bittersweet Chocolate Torte
- Lemon Angel Food Cake — light and airy and GF too!
- Standard Pie Crust — for many, many gluten-free and wheat-free pie favorites.
- Gluten-Free Berry Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Apple Pie — a favorite for many.
- Peach-Strawberry Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie - decadent to say the least.
- Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie — cool and chocolate; what a summer treat.
- Rhubarb Pie
- Pumpkin Pie — Thanksgiving, Christmas, or whenever you have a pumpkin craving
- Mocha Tart — Love that chocolate and coffee; now in a fabulous tart.
- Creme de Menthe Tart — minty refreshment in a dessert.
- Mini Nut Tarts — awesome! Like mini nut-rolls, but as small tarts.
- Blueberry Lemon Tart
- Pecan Pie / Tart — a Southern favorite, as a "tart".
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
- Cheese Tart with BlueBerry Topping
- Fruit Tart
- Peanut Butter Cookies — the BEST gluten-free PB cookies, EVER!
- Almond Biscotti — you will not believe these are GF!
- Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Almond Snowball Cookies — Russian Teacakes by another name
- Chocolate Chip Cookies — a classic cookie
- Crispy Rice and Marshmallow Bars
- Coconut Macaroons
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spongy Chocolate Orange Cookies
- Italian Lemon Cookies — so good with so many things.
- Lemon Cookies plus Variations
- Apricot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Strawberry Cookie
- Double-Chocolate Cookies
- Everything Cookies
- Jelly Squares
- Lemon Bars — sweet and tangy lemony zesty delight.
- Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts
- Double-Chocolate Jelly-Accent Brownies
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Chocolate Orange Macadamia Biscotti — hearty, crunchy biscotti!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bread — OMG is this good!
- Pumpkin-Nut Bread
- Ginger Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread — chocolate and vegetables combined :)
- Orange Carrot Bread
- Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bread
- Banana Bread,Chocolate Souffle
- Lemon-Raspberry Souffle
- Citrus Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Flans
- Cinnamon Mascarpone Flan — Spanish creamy dessert to die for.
- Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- Chocolate Parfait with Cake and Strawberries
- Chocolate Coconut Parfait
- Chocolate Pudding — simple and pleasing dessert for all ages; children always love pudding too!
- Cinnamon Vanilla Pudding
- Roasted Caramel Pears and Vanilla Pudding
- Hearty Pearl Tapioca Pudding — not your ordinary tapioca; uses larger "pearl" type; nice variation.
- Fruit Cup — a healthy gluten-free diet dessert option.
- Mocha Milkshake
- Gluten-Free Cream Puffs — beyond believable!
- Pistachio Brittle
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries — save a fortune on chocolate-covered strawberries; make your own.
- Caramel Apples
- English Toffee — crunchy caramelized sugar at its best
- Chocolate Haystacks — chocolate and coconut
- Gluten-Free Maple-Walnut Fudge — if you have a sugar craving, this will fix it :)
- AND, a few bonus items like Biscuits and Beer-Battered gluten-free Onion Rings.